At the Motability Foundation, we are passionate about creating a working environment where you can thrive and feel safe to be your authentic self.
- We value the support and expertise provided by all of our colleagues, working together to meet the needs of our beneficiaries and enhance the lives of disabled people.
- We actively encourage engagement with our beneficiaries, colleagues and organisations to share knowledge, learn and find solutions.
- We listen to, and reflect upon, the views and experiences of our beneficiaries, colleagues and partners to build strong relationships.
- We demonstrate empathy and integrity towards beneficiaries, colleagues and all those we connect with.
- We are proud to embrace equality, diversity and inclusion.
- We value that each individual is unique and recognise individual differences.
- We are committed to finding new ways to improve access to transport for disabled people.
- We try new innovative ways of working, we learn and adapt with new experiences.
- We challenge ideas to support positive change.
We can offer you so much more than earning potential.
We pride ourselves in offering some fantastic benefits and a culture to match.
- 26 days* annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Increases to 28 days* after five years’ service.
- Wellbeing day.
- Buy and sell leave up to one working week.
Health and wellbeing
- Private healthcare with BUPA.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Medicash Health Plan.
- Flu vaccinations.
- Payments towards eye tests and glasses.
- Enhanced sick pay.
- Fruit and breakfast snacks.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay.
- Study leave.
- Parental leave.
- Flexible working.
Celebrating success and diversity
- Quarterly spotlight awards.
- Recruitment referral bonus of £250.
- Long service recognition awards.
- Celebrating diversity and inclusion through cultural events.
- Free parking and electric charge points.
- Morning and evening minibus to and from the town centre and train station.
- Dress for your day dress code.
Pension and life assurance
- A generous pension of 10% of your salary.
- Matched contributions up to a further 5%.
- Life assurance of four times basic annual salary.
Sports and social
- Social events throughout the year.
- Quiz nights, Christmas party, summer events and more.
- Colleague social reviews and articles shared each quarter.
Our employer accreditations
We are members of the Business Disability Forum, a not-for-profit membership association that works with organisations to share support, expertise, advice and training to become fully accessible to disabled customers and employees.
As a Disability Confident employer we have committed to ensuring that disabled people and those with long term health conditions have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.
We provide employees with a Stakeholder Pension Plan, the plan is designed for you to save money while you are working to provide benefits for your retirement, including the option of a tax-free cash lump sum at any time from age 55.
Our Stakeholder Pension Plan has achieved the Pension Quality Mark Plus: an independent quality standard that recognises employers who help their employees to save for their retirement by providing a good quality defined contribution (DC) pension scheme. You can learn more about the mark at PensionQualityMark.org.uk
We are proud to have been recognised as an employer of choice and attained the Platinum Standard award from Investors in People.
The Investors in People accreditation reflects our commitment to be a great employer, is a sign of excellence and an outperforming place to work.